BackTrack 5 contains patched stock kernel 2. 38 wireless drivers, as well as several "external" drivers. Some of these drivers overlap, to provide maximum flexibility with various wireless attacks. The /etc/modprobe. d/blacklist dictates which preferred drivers are loaded at boot-time.
- Драйверы для Ralink RT2561 для Linux бесплатно. Тип программы: Driver Описание:Firmware RT2501 (RT2561/RT2661) Скачать Ralink RT2561.
- Ralink RT61/ RT2501 Firmware 1.2 Network driver download from brothersoft drivers.
- Третье: В подкаталоге staging drivers нужно найти модуль rt2860sta. Ralink rt2500 (PCI/PCMCIA) support < > Ralink rt2501 /rt61.
- Есть карточка DWA-525 на чипе RaLink-3092. This package contains the binary firmware for wireless network cards with the Ralink RT2501 [Turbo], RT2600, rt2860sta, rt2870sta/rt2870, rt3070sta or rt3090sta drivers.
- MediaTek ( Ralink) RT2501 driver for Linux. To download MediaTek (Ralink) RT2501 Network driver follow the instructions on the page.
Generally speaking, all the older IEEE drivers are blacklisted and need to be loaded manually if you want to use them. Wireless Drivers.
rtl8187 vs r8187. This is a confusing one. The rtl8187 is the mac80211 stack driver, while the r8187 is the old IEEE driver. Both support injection.
The newer mac80211 rtl8187 drivers seem to have a nasty bug in VMWare. For more information about these drivers check our rtl8187 vs r8187 page.
compat wireless. As Linux wireless drivers mature, more chipsets get added to the compatibility list. If none of the native BackTrack kernel drivers work for you, you might want to consider using a more recent version of compat-wireless. Check out the compat-wireless page for information on how to get those drivers up and running.
Wireless Cards. THIS LIST NEEDS TO BE UPDATED FOR BT5. Tested and working cards.
We were able to test the following cards. Note that "passed" means "passed an aireplay -9" injection test. We will be expanding on this list as more feedback domes form the community. From our testing we found that most major chipsets were supported, as well as the most common cards.